Information for Filmmakers/Screenwriters
Information for Filmmakers and Screenwriters:
1. Film and screenplay submissions accepted through Withoutabox only. If you don’t have an account, please sign up with them directly in order to submit to the Woods Hole Film Festival. Do not send an email with a link to your film or screenplay as that will not be considered a festival submission.
2. All of the information regarding deadlines, categories, fees, address, project length, format, etc. is listed in Withoutabox. Please read the listing before contacting the Festival regarding those matters.
3. Please provide a complete Withoutabox profile, including film synopsis, press materials, if available, hi-res stills and a filmmaker bio.
4. Only complete submissions will be eligible to screen in competition. A film that screens in competition is eligible for both an audience award and a jury award. Screenplay submissions are eligible only for a jury award. Awards are presented at the awards ceremony on the closing night of the Festival.
5. Each film is allocated one competition screening, although additional screenings may be scheduled during the Festival. Filmmakers will be notified of the screening schedule at least one month prior to the Festival and are encouraged to attend their screenings and to be available for the post-screening Q&A.
6. Please read the rules carefully. If you still have questions, you may contact us at info (at) woodsholefilmfestival.org
Notification will begin on or around June 1st and will conclude on July 1st. Filmmakers and screenwriters will be notified via email. Please make sure your contact information is current through July 1st.
Apply online through Withoutabox. Submissions are no longer being accepted for 2013. Please check back in September for 2014.